Inquiries regarding commercial please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ground Floor Retail
152 Columbus - 1785 sf
154 Columbus - 1822 sf
158 Columbus - 3240 sf
2nd Floor Office Suites
Suite A-1724 sf
Suite B -8440 sf
3rd Floor Apartments
Contact Sharon Salmon at 419-502-0200 for additional information or email email@example.com
The Hogrefe Building
at Columbus Ave.
We celebrated our Grand Opening on March 19, 2022
Please see separate tab for Hogrefe Building Tenant Prospectus
This includes Commercial Spaces on Ground and 2nd Floor and Residential Spaces on 3rd Floor
The first part of the Cooke Building (150 to 160 Columbus Ave), the Union Building, was built in 1850 by Jay Cooke, a leading financier of the Northern effort in the Civil War and is a pioneer in the iron industry that began in the mines of Duluth and ended in the steel mills of Pittsburgh. The corner building, 162 Columbus Ave, was built in 1866, sold to Cooke and added to the original Union Building to form the current Cooke Building.
This building is the Heart of Downtown Sandusky in all ways. It is the grandest building in the city, and brimming with history. In 1872 the mayor looked out of a second floor window, while Free Mason's practiced their beliefs in the Masonic Temple above.
Roughly 30,000 square feet, this building is to be fully restored in 2019 and 2020. The building will be returned to its 1870-1880's look as closely as can be today. it will have ground floor retail space, second floor office space, and third floor entertainment space. We are discussing lease with various groups for all levels. Please contact us soon if you want to be a part of Sandusky history, before the space is all gone.
The Cooke Building will be renamed The Hogrefe Building and will truly be the Belle of Sandusky once again. For a look inside the former Cooke Building as it stood, see this recent article by the Sandusky Register.
Head Architect: Jeff Foster Payto Architects
Renderings by Payto Architechts